Can I donate plasma if I’m taking medications for bipolar disorder?
uscgvet Asked: Can I donate plasma if I’m taking medications for bipolar disorder?
My bipolar is extremely well controlled but I do take three meds for it: tegretol 800 mg, celexa 40 mg, risperdal 4 mg. Does anyone know if these would prevent me from donating plasma? I'm otherwise in very good health and meet all the eligibility requirements that I can find online. Thanks!
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- donate plasma meds you can not take
- What Medications Prevent Donating Plasma
- can i donate plasma if i take medication
- respirdal donate plasma
- plasma donation and bipolar
- medication used for plasma donation
- donate plasma with bipolar
- can i give plasma if i\m bipolar
- can i donate plasma with bipolar disorder
- can i donate plasma if im on citalopram?