Can I donate plasma if I’m taking medications for bipolar disorder?
uscgvet Asked: Can I donate plasma if I’m taking medications for bipolar disorder?
My bipolar is extremely well controlled but I do take three meds for it: tegretol 800 mg, celexa 40 mg, risperdal 4 mg. Does anyone know if these would prevent me from donating plasma? I'm otherwise in very good health and meet all the eligibility requirements that I can find online. Thanks!
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- can i donate plasma if i take medication
- can a person taking lamictal donate plasma
- can I donate plasma if I take Invega
- Can I donate plasma if I take Lithium?
- can i donate plasma if im on pain medication
- does bipolar disorder disqualify you from donating plasma
- plasma dination on bipolar meds
- what are the medications that you cant take when you donate plasma
- what medications that would prevent from donating plasma