Can I donate plasma if I’m taking medications for bipolar disorder?
uscgvet Asked: Can I donate plasma if I’m taking medications for bipolar disorder?
My bipolar is extremely well controlled but I do take three meds for it: tegretol 800 mg, celexa 40 mg, risperdal 4 mg. Does anyone know if these would prevent me from donating plasma? I'm otherwise in very good health and meet all the eligibility requirements that I can find online. Thanks!
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- donate plasma meds you can not take
- can take lamotrigine and donate plasma
- What Medications Prevent Donating Plasma
- can i donate plasma with bipolar disorder
- bipolar plasma donation
- why cant people with bipolar disorder donate platelets
- respirdal donate plasma
- can you donate plasma why taking lamictal
- can you donate plasma if you have bipolar
- can you donate plasma if you are taking phschiatric medication