Can I donate plasma if I’m taking medications for bipolar disorder?
uscgvet Asked: Can I donate plasma if I’m taking medications for bipolar disorder?
My bipolar is extremely well controlled but I do take three meds for it: tegretol 800 mg, celexa 40 mg, risperdal 4 mg. Does anyone know if these would prevent me from donating plasma? I'm otherwise in very good health and meet all the eligibility requirements that I can find online. Thanks!
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- can i donate plasma if im on anti phsycotic medjcines
- bipolar disorder plasma donation
- if you take medication for bipolar disorder can you donate plasma?
- can you still donate plasma is on on bipolar meds
- can you donate plasma if taking risperdal?
- can somebody with bipolar donate plasma
- can i donate plasma if on medication
- can i donate plasma if im taking medication
- can I donate plasma if im on medication?
- can i donate plasma if i drugs for mental iliness