Can I donate plasma if I’m taking medications for bipolar disorder?
uscgvet Asked: Can I donate plasma if I’m taking medications for bipolar disorder?
My bipolar is extremely well controlled but I do take three meds for it: tegretol 800 mg, celexa 40 mg, risperdal 4 mg. Does anyone know if these would prevent me from donating plasma? I'm otherwise in very good health and meet all the eligibility requirements that I can find online. Thanks!
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- can you take risperidone and give plasma
- can you donate plasma if you take medication
- bipolar plasma donation
- risperadal and plasma donation
- medications that you cannot be on when donating plasma
- donate plasma if im information on medications
- can you give plasma if you take medication
- can you donate plasma to anyone
- can you donate plasma on focalin
- can you donate plasma if you have a mental illness