Social security disability is approved.. now been waiting over a month for my benefits..?
Asked: Social security disability is approved.. now been waiting over a month for my benefits..?
Tim 23 PA
Ive been waiting over 2.5 years for my ssd ssi benefits. I won my case december 10th 2012. I got the approval letter on the 19th. my lawyer said i will get a letter from my local ss office for an appointment to set up my living arrangements etc. then right after i will be receiving my benefits. he said that letter could take 30-45 days. tomorrow will be day 30. i was just curious on how much my lump sum check will be. and when i will receive any benefits all at once or spaced out. I have no clue how many days between 30-45. i am disabled due to bipolar disorder. feedback and examples of what you went through appreciated thanks
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- ssi and bipolar approval
- ss disability process after approval
- bipolar 2 ssd approvals
- ssd bipolar approvals in pa
- ssd benefits disabled social security disability approved in 30 days
- social security disability approved now what
- social security apporved now what
- received approval letter for ss disability now whay
- ive been approved for ssi disability now what
- disability bipolar approval