What is Holden Caulfield’s Mental Condition in The Catcher In The Rye?
Live Laugh JB3 Asked: What is Holden Caulfield’s Mental Condition in The Catcher In The Rye?
What do you think is Holden's mental condition, (adolescent) apathy, depression, bipolar disorder, PTSD, or the 5 stages of loss and grief, or whatever else you think? If you could also explain why that would be great. Thanks!
must be. you just don't know what your gonna get from god. killing babies or seeing her face on a toast bread.
no. don't insult bipolar people.
he could be bisexual
Off your meds again?
No.He is Absolute.
Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Indeed, plural and contrary God: Law: is bi-oplar:
– mania when high … harmful (crusades)
– depression when lo … harmful (PTSD)
So if any of many coming to deceive you
be highminded, and also
say lo here, or lo there,
believe it not: Mt 24:23,26
Since spiritual wickedness occurs in high places.
Rather flush all law as if dung,
to be rid of evil concupiscence (PTSD)
Sin imputation, for the hell of it, is not Godly: 2Cor 5:19.
So be reconciled unto "that God" and harmless "Christ";
For the other God and his Jesus are not merciful.
Cloudy two Sons Jesus is not Sunny one Son Christ.
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.
Geez, you say "bipolar" like it's a bad thing…
Ignoring the details of your question, since that is not the god I believe in, bipolarity is an essential feature of a creative universe.You can't have light without darkness, front without back, crest without trough, yin without yang.If there were no duality, there would be no experience; there would simply be unbroken symmetry, unending no-thingness.
Unity is god at rest.Duality is god at play.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- Holden Caulfield Mental Illness
- Holden Caulfield Mental Diagnosis
- catcher in the rye and mental illness
- holden\s mental disorders
- the catcher in the rye holden mental disorder quotes
- holden caulfield bipolar disorder
- what psychological disorder best describe holden in the catcher in the rye
- was holden caulfield mentally ill
- what mental illness did holden caulfield
- physical signs of disease/ disorder catcher in the rye