Why am I attracted to people with mental disorders?
Asked: Why am I attracted to people with mental disorders?
All of the men/women I date seem to always have mental disorders. Borderline personality disorder, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, severe depression, ect..
I have Dissociative Identity Disorder, btw, if that helps..
(Psst, I asked this on my other account a few minutes ago, but I can't rate answers on that account so I asked it again on this one ^^)
You see yourself in them.
suck a retard's ttties
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
maybe ur just stupid lol
You might be attracted to them because you can relate to them. Just how two people like sports and can relate when speaking about it is how evidently you are with mental disorders. You feel secure with them because maybe they can understand you better than someone who doesn't have a mental disorder. That's just my guess.
probably because you find them interesting/different although these kinds of people may not be the kind you want to associate with and possibly have a family with. Have you seen 'Bee Season'? It's a fascinating and symbolic movie about a family that is bordering on disfunctional but anyways you should watch it and you might get some interesting ideas about explaining your attraction to these people and why you seem to do the things you do.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- why am i attracted to bipolar people
- attracted to bi polar women
- why do i attract depressed men
- why am i attracted to guys with mental illnesses
- why would I be attracted to women woth depression
- attraction to women with personality disorders
- why women attracted to bipolar men
- attracted to depressed guys
- why are some men attracted to bi polar women
- why are some girls drawn to to men with psycological disorders