Why am I attracted to people with mental disorders?
Asked: Why am I attracted to people with mental disorders?
All of the men/women I date seem to always have mental disorders. Borderline personality disorder, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, severe depression, ect..
I have Dissociative Identity Disorder, btw, if that helps..
(Psst, I asked this on my other account a few minutes ago, but I can't rate answers on that account so I asked it again on this one ^^)
You see yourself in them.
suck a retard's ttties
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
maybe ur just stupid lol
You might be attracted to them because you can relate to them. Just how two people like sports and can relate when speaking about it is how evidently you are with mental disorders. You feel secure with them because maybe they can understand you better than someone who doesn't have a mental disorder. That's just my guess.
probably because you find them interesting/different although these kinds of people may not be the kind you want to associate with and possibly have a family with. Have you seen 'Bee Season'? It's a fascinating and symbolic movie about a family that is bordering on disfunctional but anyways you should watch it and you might get some interesting ideas about explaining your attraction to these people and why you seem to do the things you do.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- why am i attracted to bipolar people
- am i attracted to girls with mental problems
- why am o drawn to people with mental health problems
- why am i attracted to bipolar women
- people who are drawn towards others with menntal problems
- BORDELINE MEN ARE ATTRACTED TO WOMEN
- attracted to mental women
- attract people who mental
- attracted to depressed people
- why am i drawn to people with issues